Many still refuse to eat in the hope of getting rid of excess weight, but this does not lead to anything good - all the lost kilograms are returned. But the best diet is the right diet. It's important to know what you need to eat to lose weight - it should be nutritious, healthy and fat-burning food.
What healthy foods can help you lose weight?
What to eat to lose weight? It seems that this is absolutely impossible: how is it possible to eat and lose weight? There are quite a number of good and true products that will not be kept aside, but on the contrary, they will help reduce appetite and improve the digestive system. All this will lead to fat burning.
- Crazy. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts and pine nuts are indispensable foods for proper weight loss. They contain a lot of vegetable fat, they quickly saturate the body for several hours, contain a lot of vitamins and dietary fiber. The most important thing is to know the amount, because all nuts are very high in calories. Just eat about 10 small pieces or 2-3 walnuts a day, use them as a snack or as breakfast or dinner.
- Cucumbers, cabbage and apples are proud to be placed among the vegetables. All of them are very low in calories and beneficial for the body. Cabbage helps to remove all the excess from the intestines. Cucumbers contain a lot of water, so they are saturated with moisture, and at the same time with vitamins and microelements. Nutritious apples, eliminate hunger for a long time due to fiber, while not being stored in excess weight.
- Don't forget about fruits. The best fat burners, of course, are citrus fruits. Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C, which protects against colds, improves mood. In the white partition there is a special substance that helps burn fat. Also, this fruit has a strong choleretic effect. Oranges fight fat because of their flavonoids and essential oils, and fiber quickly saturates. And, of course, pineapple is the best dessert, an unhealthy substitute for chocolate, tasty and even contributes to weight loss due to the activation of gastric juices.
- Low-fat, but only natural dairy products, without additives and colorings - yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese. All of them contain protein, which is necessary for harmony, as well as calcitriol, which affects cells and eliminates fat.
- Spices such as cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and ginger. Many may have heard of its beneficial properties. The essential oil contained in ginger increases the secretion of gastric juices. Cinnamon reduces sugar content and because of this it can remove fat cells. Horseradish and mustard also stimulate stomach acid and help the stomach digest fast and heavy food.
Drinks that are no less useful, for example, green tea or high-quality red wine. Tea contains thiamine and epigallocatechin - these substances slow down the process of fat gain almost twice, not only subcutaneously, but also those that form around internal organs.
Red wine fights excess deposits due to resveratrol - it blocks the receptors of fat cells and slows down the process.
List of weight loss products by category
So, what exactly should be in the daily diet so as not to harm the body, but at the same time get rid of the hated kilograms? Let's take a closer look at the list of products for weight loss.
Refusal of meat products during weight loss can lead to the completely opposite result - the accumulation of adipose tissue. And all due to the fact that it contains a lot of protein, which is necessary for building and maintaining muscle mass. In addition, it is digested for a long time - this allows you to be full for several hours.
Choose only low-fat meats:
- lean beef, without the fat layer;
- chicken slices;
- rabbit meat;
- turkey fillet.
Fish is one of the best foods for weight loss. It is rich in fatty acids, blocks, iodine - all of which regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland, on which the speed of metabolic processes in the human body depends.
Dietary dishes should be prepared from fish and low-fat seafood.
Be sure to include the following in your menu:
Each meal should contain a certain amount of protein, and the more, the better.
Vegetables and vegetables
These products are the basis of the diet, they should be the most - about 70% of the total daily calories. Vegetables are healthy, low in calories, but satisfying. Vegetable fiber improves gastric function and normalizes metabolism.
You should regularly eat tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, bell peppers, radishes, zucchini, celery, as well as any fresh herbs. In general, you can eat them without restrictions, because the calories are minimal.
There are many controversial opinions about the usefulness of fermented dairy products, but they still contain calcium, which breaks down fat cells, and are also composed of easily digestible carbohydrates, which means they are necessary for the body.
Hard cheese is very annoying to eat something sweet and harmful because of the amino acid tryptophan. Once in the body, it turns into endorphins, and it is, as you know, the hormone of happiness.
The following dairy products are recommended:
- milk serum;
- kefir with a fat content of not more than 2. 5%, but not fat-free;
- cottage cheese without additives up to 5% fat;
- natural yogurt;
- cheese, Adyghe cheese and other similar varieties with a fat content of up to 20%.
Fruits and berries
Fruits and berries are low in calories and carbohydrates. They are recommended as a substitute for sugary and starchy foods, as they have no particular effect on blood glucose levels, are well absorbed and are not stored in fat. But still, they should be consumed for only up to 16 hours.
You should especially pay attention to grapefruit, apple, pear, pomegranate, avocado and kiwi. As for berries, these are raspberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries.
Cereals for weight loss
Despite the fact that all cereals are quite high in calories and contain a lot of carbohydrates, they are indispensable for the body and contribute to weight loss. They saturate quickly, are rich in dietary fiber and many valuable elements, including zinc, magnesium and iron.
Buckwheat, black rice, barley, oats and rye are best suited for the diet.
First of all, don't forget about the simplest non-carbonated water. Every day you need to drink the norm for your body - this will speed up the process of losing weight.
Apart from drinking water, you can increase your metabolism with the help of drinks such as:
- green tea, but only of good quality;
- water with lemon;
- tea with cinnamon, ginger;
- water "Sushi";
- small amounts of dry red wine.
Product combination for faster and better weight loss
It turns out that in order to lose weight faster and at the same time maintain muscle mass, namely the quality of the body, so that the skin does not sag, it is not enough to just leave healthy foods in the diet. It is also very important to know how to combine them with each other.
- Protein foods, such as meat or fish, should be consumed with vegetables. They are digested slowly and cause the body to actively burn fat.
- Cereals and pasta are also best paired with vegetables, and not with protein foods, as usual. Carbohydrates and vegetables satisfy hunger for a long time, converting calories into energy, but carbohydrates and protein will be heavy meals that will most likely lead to weight gain.
- Fruits are recommended to be consumed separately from all other foods and only in combination with each other. They are digested quickly, so they are an ideal snack between full meals.
- Fat and protein are good company for regulating glucose levels and keeping you full for a long time. Ideal choices are natural yogurt with nuts or a vegetable salad with meat and avocado.
- Fresh fruits cannot be combined with nuts, but they are well absorbed with dried fruits. From this set you can cook a lot of sweets - a substitute for chocolate and rolls. But it is also important to adhere to the norm - no more than 30 grams per day.
10 Best Diet Recipes for Weight Loss
Eating right and losing weight at the same time is not a fairy tale, but a reality. It's time to forget about constant hunger and use balanced, low-calorie recipes for weight loss.
Low calorie curd dessert
- 15 grams of jelly;
- 300 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- two tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt.
- Pour gelatin with a little cold water, leave for 15 minutes, then bring to a boil.
- We interrupt all other components with a mixer, combine with gelatin and beat again until smooth.
- Divide into small bowls and refrigerate to set.
Salmon with spinach in sauce
- 250 grams of fresh spinach;
- two salmon steaks;
- a spoonful of vegetable oil;
- two tablespoons cream, nonfat;
- half a lemon.
- Dip the spinach in boiling water for one minute. The liquid can be a little salty.
- Fry the fish in a little oil for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons into the pan, add the cream, a pinch of salt and heat over low heat.
- Serve the fish with spinach, pouring the sauce on a plate.
Warm salad with chicken and broccoli
- 2 onions;
- one small head of broccoli;
- chicken slices;
- two tablespoons of olive oil and soy sauce in equal quantities;
- garlic cloves;
- about 10 olives.
- Boil broccoli and chicken until tender, cut into pieces, put in a salad bowl. We put olives there.
- Chop the onions, fry in oil, mix with chopped garlic and transfer to the chicken with cabbage.
- We fill the dish with a mixture of soy sauce and oil, which remains from the fried onions and garlic.
Soup with cheese and vegetables
- mixed vegetable packaging;
- fresh vegetables;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of cheese.
- Bring the water to a boil, send the vegetable mixture and grated cheese there. We wait for the vegetables to become soft and the cheese to melt.
- We put the spices to your liking.
- Boil the eggs and serve the soup with the egg halves and chopped herbs.
Cream of carrot and lentil soup
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 100 grams of lentils;
- 400 grams of carrots;
- a liter of vegetable stock.
- We rub the carrots, fry a little, put them in a saucepan and add all the other products on the list there.
- We wait for the components to boil, and cook until the lentils swell, season with herbs.
- We interrupt with a blender and serve.
Beet and Cheese Salad
- two eggs;
- two bits;
- 100 grams of low-fat cheese;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt;
- 50 grams of walnuts.
- Boil beets and eggs, grind on a grater.
- We put the beets in a salad bowl first, cover them with yogurt, then chopped nuts and eggs.
- Next - grated cheese and yogurt again.
- 100 grams of whole wheat flour;
- one zucchini;
- one egg;
- a glass of nonfat milk.
- Puree the zucchini, mix with the rest of the ingredients listed.
- Give a little salt and black pepper, stir until smooth.
- Fry in a pan like regular pancakes on both sides.
Eggplant with tomato and cheese
- one eggplant;
- 140 grams of low-fat cheese;
- three tomatoes;
- garlic cloves.
- Cut the eggplant into strips, lightly fry and transfer to a baking sheet.
- On top we put a cup of tomatoes, chopped garlic and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 100 grams of cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 grams of low-fat sour cream;
- 200 grams of mushrooms;
- 400 grams of chicken fillet.
- We put the fillets in the molds, cover with sliced tomatoes and sliced mushrooms.
- Season with herbs, then grated cheese mixed with sour cream.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes, warm it to 180 degrees.
Salad with mustard cheese dressing
- fresh vegetables;
- two tomatoes;
- two cucumbers;
- green salad;
- a spoonful of mustard;
- about 100 grams of hard cheese;
- garlic cloves;
- three tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Tear the lettuce with your hands, put it in a bowl, add the chopped greens there.
- We combine grated cheese with mustard, yogurt and chopped garlic and fill the dish with this mixture.